If you have been involved in an accident and the insurance companies are not providing adequate medical coverage for injuries, we can level the playing field on your behalf.
Brennan Kucera has practiced in federal and state courts all over Texas and Louisiana. Mr. Kucera has represented both commercial clients and individuals. He is proud to have represented such a diverse base of clients, which include: municipal governments, multi-national non-profits, multiple religious organizations and places of worship, a wide array of real estate investment companies and landlords, various apartment complexes, restaurants, a commercial meat production facility, a large whole-sale fruit distributor, a commercial chain of carpet retailers, a fraternal order on the Texas Coast, a computer and electronic refurbishing company, and a furniture manufacturer. Moreover, while his focus is commercial litigation, Mr. Kucera has been regularly called on to serve in an advisory capacity and to meet the transactional and regulatory needs of his clients.
- Susan G. Komen, Board Member
- American Diabetes Association, Prior Executive Committee Member
In 2014, Mr. Kucera was named a “Rising Star” by S.A. Scene Magazine. To receive this honor, a “Rising Star” must be nominated by two or more San Antonio attorneys with at least fifteen (15) years of experience. The title “Rising Star” is given to attorneys who the nominators believe have a “bright future in San Antonio law.”
Mr. Kucera has also been listed “S.A. Lawyers: Best of 2014” and “S.A. Lawyers: Best of 2015” by S.A. Scene Magazine. Mr. Kucera was listed in the following categories: Consumer Law, General Litigation, and Insurance Coverage.
- Commercial Litigation
- First & Third Party Insurance Practice
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Deceptive Trade Practice Act Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Construction Defect
- St. Mary’s University School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Universität di Innsbruck (2009)
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A., 2007)
- State Bar of Texas (2011)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas (2012)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas (2012)
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas (2012)
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas (2012)
- Louisiana State Bar (2012)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana (2013)
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas (2013)