If you have been injured and your medical bills and lost income are mounting, give us a call. We will hold accountable those responsible for your accident. We will fight to get what is rightfully yours.
Chris is originally from Houston, Texas. He graduated from the University of Houston in 2006 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology with a focus in Sports Administration. While at the University of Houston, Chris was accepted into the Sales Excellence Institute at the Bauer College of Business where he earned a certificate in Professional Selling. After spending three years working in the insurance sector for a major carrier, Chris enrolled at St. Mary’s University School of Law where he obtained his Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2012. While at St. Mary’s Law, Chris served as a Staff Writer on The Scholar: St. Mary’s Law Review on Race and Social Justice; Chair of the Young Alumni/Law Student chapter of the Law Alumni Association; and as a student senator for the Student Bar Association. He was also a member of the St. Mary’s Negotiation Competition Team and worked as a Legal Research and Writing teaching assistant.
As a strong believer in giving back to the community and the legal profession, Chris currently serves on the board of Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Texas and is a member of the Executive Board for the San Antonio Young Lawyers Association. Chris and his wife, Valerie, married in March of 2008 and are the proud parents of their new daughter, Adelyn Kate, and their chocolate lab, Dominic.
- State Bar of Texas (2013-present)
- San Antonio Bar Association (2013-present)
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association (2009-present) – Executive Board Member (2016-present)
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association (2013-present)
- American Bar Association (2009-present)
- The College of the State Bar of Texas (2013-present)
- Texas Young Professionals – San Antonio Chapter (2013-present)
- B.A. Kinesiology (Sports Administration), University of Houston
- J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law
- Sales Excellence Institute Bauer College of Business – Advance Certificate in Professional Selling
Admitted to the Bar
- State Bar of Texas (2013)
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Texas (2013)
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Texas (2014)
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Texas (2014)
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Texas (2014)