Courtney R Potter
If you have been involved in an accident and the insurance companies are not providing adequate medical coverage for injuries, we can level the playing field on your behalf.
Courtney Potter was born and raised in Texas and has been a San Antonio resident since 2001. Courtney graduated from the University of North Texas in 2010 with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. In 2015, Courtney received a Juris Doctorate from St. Mary’s University. During her time at St. Mary’s, Courtney served as a Staff Writer and Comment Editor for volumes 45 and 46 of the St. Mary’s Law Journal, in which her comment and recent development were published. In law school, Courtney also worked as a Legal Research and Writing teaching assistant, research assistant to Professor Ramona Lampley, and spent a summer clerking for Ketterman Rowland & Westlund. In her free time, Courtney enjoys running, hiking, and spending time with her dogs.
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- Bexar County Women’s Bar Association
- William S. Sessions Inns of Court
- The Outstanding Comment Editor Award
- Recent Development Editor Excellence Award
- The Accommodation Doctrine Revisited: Implications in Law and in Policy, 46 ST. MARY’S L.J. 75 (2014).
- Hamrick v. Ward: Clarifying Implied Easement Law, 46 ST. MARY’S L.J. 611 (2015).
- B.A., Psychology University of North Texas, 2010
- J.D., St. Mary’s School of Law 2015
- State Bar of Texas, 2015