When you have been injured through no fault of your own, you need a legal team that is going to be on your side. Call me right now for a free consultation.
Kevin Baker, a partner at Ketterman Rowland & Westlund, has a diverse background in civil litigation. Kevin has a keen understanding of the insurance industry, as he served as defense counsel for multiple insurance companies for the first 15 years of his career. Kevin became deeply involved in first party residential and commercial storm damage litigation resulting from Hurricanes Ike and Dolly. He now focuses his practice on representing property owners against insurance companies in litigation of first party residential and commercial property cases. Kevin was born in Beaumont, Texas, was raised on the Texas Gulf Coast, and returned there after high school to graduate “With Highest Honors” from Corpus Christi State University.
Kevin obtained his Doctor of Jurisprudence from St. Mary’s University School of Law. Kevin is a member of the Texas Bar Association, San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, San Antonio Bar Association, the Defense Research Institute, and Phi Delta Phi Law Fraternity. Kevin and his wife, Molly, have been married 20 years and have one son, Brandon.
- Texas Bar Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Phi Delta Phi Law Fraternity
- Best Lawyers in San Antonio: Peer Reviewed Scene in San Antonio Monthly Magazine (2012)
- B.A., Psychology, Corpus Christi State University – “With Highest Honors” (1991)
- J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law (1996)
Admitted to the Bar
- State Bar of Texas (1996)