Serving clients to obtain a fair and just outcome is our daily passion and commitment. We are always ready and willing to examine every detail of your case to bring justice for the injured. Call us for a free case evaluation.
Michelle Le focuses her practice in the area of insurance bad faith and insurance recovery litigation by representing property owners against insurance companies. Serving clients to obtain a fair and just outcome is her passion.
Michelle is licensed to practice law in the State District Courts of Texas and Mississippi, as well as the Northern District of Mississippi, Western District of Texas, Southern District of Texas, and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. In 2006, she received a Bachelor’s degree, cum laude, with majors in Psychology and Spanish from Wartburg College in Waverly, Iowa where she was also a four year letterwoman in soccer.
In 2011, Michelle received a Doctor of Jurisprudence with an Advocacy Certificate with Distinction and Dean’s Honors from Washburn University School of Law in Topeka, Kansas. She is a member of the Texas Bar Association, the Texas Young Lawyers Association, the San Antonio Bar Association, Bexar County Women’s Bar Association, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, and the Mississippi Bar Association. Michelle and her husband Brian have three children, Madeleine, Celia, and Isaiah.
- Texas Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyer’s Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar Association – Insurance Law Section
- Bexar County Women’s Bar Association
- B.A., Psychology and Spanish, Wartburg College, cum laude (2006)
- J.D., Advocacy Certificate with Distinction, Washburn University School of Law, Dean’s Honors (2011)
Admitted to the Bar
- State Bar of Texas (2013)
- The Mississippi Bar (2012)
- Federal Bar (2012)
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals (2012)
- Northern District of Mississippi (2012)
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Texas (2013)
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Texas (2013)
- State Bar of Mississippi (2012)
Best Firms are by Woodward White Inc
Tier 1 Ranking 2010-2017