Our job is to protect the disadvantaged consumers against big business. If you have sustained an injury due to the negligence of someone else, we are here to help. Call for a free Case Evaluation.
Robert is a partner at Ketterman Rowland & Westlund. Robert Pollom is experienced in handling all types of civil litigation cases. He is licensed to practice law in Federal and State District Courts in the State of Texas. Robert focuses his practice on representing property owners against insurance companies in litigation of first party residential and commercial property cases. Robert was raised in the Rio Grande Valley in McAllen, Texas. Robert obtained his Doctor of Jurisprudence from St. Mary’s University School of Law. Robert is a member of the Texas Bar Association, the San Antonio Bar Association and the San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association. Robert and his wife, Shea, have three children, Ethan, Kate, & Caroline.
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in San Antonio: Peer Reviewed Scene in San Antonio Monthly Magazine (2011 and 2012)
- Texas Top Attorneys 2014 – Outstanding Young Lawyers
- Texas Super Lawyers by Thompson Reuters – Rising Star 2014-2015
- Major -B.A. Economics, Minor – History, Centre College (1998)
- J.D., St. Mary’s Law School (2003)
Admitted to the Bar
- State Bar of Texas (2003)
- Federal Bar (2005)
Best Firms are by Woodward White Inc
Tier 1 Ranking 2010-2017