Lawyers are simply the voice for individuals that don’t have the resources, knowledge or ability to speak for themselves. Good lawyers listen to their clients before they speak. Great lawyers listen, advise and plan before they speak.
Greg Allen is an AV (Preeminent) rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell and has been practicing law for over 24 years. He has devoted his entire career to representing clients in lawsuits involving serious injuries and death. He is licensed to practice law in all State Courts in Texas, as well as in the U.S. Federal Courts of the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas.
After graduating from West Texas State University, Greg attended Texas Tech School of Law where he graduated Magna Cum Laude, was inducted into the Order of the Coif, and served as Editor-in-Chief of the Texas Tech Law Review.
Greg and his wife, Michelle, have five children. He is an active member of Holy Family Catholic Church. Greg enjoys time with his family, cycling, hunting and fishing.
Greg is admitted to practice in the following courts:
- All State Courts in Texas
- U.S. District Court in the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- Texas, 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 1991
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 1991
- Outstanding Young Lawyer of Abilene, 2000
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating – AV
- West Texas State University (B.B.A, 1988)
- Texas Tech School of Law (J.D., 1991)
- Food Bank of West Central Texas, Board of Directors, (1998-present)
- Holy Family, Parish Council (2000-2008)
- Abilene Community Foundation Future Fund, Board of Directors (1998-2000)
- Wylie Bulldog Education Foundation (2011-2014)
- Abilene Bicycle Club, Board of Directors (2010 to present)
- AV (Preeminent) rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- State Bar of Texas (1991-present)
- Abilene Bar Association