KRW Midland Law Office
Ketterman Rowland & Westlund in Midland, Texas
Midland, Texas, was established in 1881 and was initially known as Midway Station in the Permian Basin. Midland is culturally diverse, with over 135,000 residents and an industrial home to oil and gas. Our KRW Tall City office actively supports the independent spirit of our beloved community and is passionately committed to serving others, “Feel the Energy!”
KRW Lawyers Midland, Texas, fights for the compensation you deserve:
- Personalized attention
- legal team works hard to collect all Personal injury evidence
- Years of experience negotiating 1000s of insurance claims
- extensive Settlement expertise in and out of the courtroom
- complex case success and Multi-millions recovered for innocent victims
KRW Lawyers in Midland, TexasWe take action when anyone in our community experiences a personal injury in Martin County, Glasscock County, Upton County, Ector County, Andrews County, and Reagan County. If you or your loved ones are hurt or injured in a car, 18-wheeler, commercial truck, slip, and fall, or an accident that causes harm or injury, please call us at (432) 400-5684. Midland carries the swagger of the great state of Texas and knows hard work makes our families proud. If you are hurt on the job, experiencing a debilitating condition because of your job, or if you have been widowed to the loss of a loved one on the job, please call us at (432) 400-5684. KRW Lawyers does not charge up-front fees and is happy to provide a free consultation to learn more about your potential case. We are Texas proud and dedicated to hard-working Texans and their families. KRW Lawyers in Midland, Texas, is your one powerful law firm.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can HelpYour legal representation requires compassion, results, and immediate action. Accordingly, we value the importance of your case and defend your interests in the pursuit of justice.
- Never pay for someone’s negligence.
- Discuss your insurance policy with us. KRW Lawyers ensure your insurance provider isn’t trying to take advantage of you and can negotiate compensation on your behalf.
- Seek compensation for pain and suffering, emotional duress, bodily harm, property damage, lost wages, insurance disputes, equipment or product injury at work, home, and everywhere you have experienced a personal injury.
- Contact KRW Lawyers for a free consultation to review your case. You and your family’s lives are vitally important. Do not sacrifice your future or let time pass you by. KRW Lawyers and our legal team are here to help you get started today. Call KRW Midland, TX, at (432) 400-5684.