Our job is to help victims who have been injured by someone and who are now being unfairly compensated for their injuries. When you need someone to fight for what is rightfully yours, give us a call.
Matthew Ketterman is a partner at Ketterman Rowland & Westlund. Matthew concentrates his practice on helping individuals who have been diagnosed with an Asbestos-related disease as a result of their occupational exposure to Asbestos. Over the years, Matthew has successfully represented thousands of clients who have fallen victim to Asbestos. Matthew is extremely knowledgeable on how to properly navigate through this complicated area of law, ensuring that his clients receive the maximum recovery possible for their injuries.
“I represent some of the hardest working individuals around. They may not have fame or fortune, but they dang-sure know the definition of hard work and what it takes to provide for their families. For once, these individuals now need someone who is willing to work just as hard for them. That’s what I do. My work is my passion. Not a day goes by that I’m not working my hardest, fighting for the justice they deserve. What a great tragedy it is knowing that these innocent human beings are suffering from such terrible diseases, which could have easily been prevented by those corporations who chose to favor profits over health. I won’t tolerate such injustice.”
Matthew and his wife, Tamara, reside in downtown Austin and enjoy spending time with their family and friends.
- American Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- Sigma Chi Fraternity
- Texas Tech University (B.A., cum laude, 2004)
- St. Mary’s University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
Admitted To Bar
- State Bar of Minnesota (2015)
- State Bar of Texas (2013)