When big insurance companies deny or delay your claim after being involved in an accident, we help level the playing field. Get us on your side now, and call for your Free Consultation.
Jay was born and raised in Sweetwater, Texas and was named after his grandfather who practiced law as well. Jay obtained his bachelor’s degree from Southwest Texas State University and attended St. Mary’s University School of Law. After graduating in 2003, he practiced law in his hometown for eight years handling a wide variety of cases and representing a broad spectrum of clients while spending the majority of his time in litigation. He now focuses his practice on representing injured people and their families, and has obtained numerous, successful verdicts for clients throughout the State. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas, San Antonio Trial Lawyer’s Association, Texas Trial Lawyer’s Association, and included as a lifetime member of both the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums. Jay and his wife, Heather, are proud parents of Madalyn, Jayson, Sophia and Austin.
- Martindale-Hubbell Highest Rating: “AV” rating (2010-Present)
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Lifetime Member)
- The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Lifetime Member)
- The Texas Trial Lawyers – (2011-Present)
- B.A. Southwest Texas State University
- J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law
Admitted to the Bar
- State Bar of Texas (2006)
Best Firms are by Woodward White Inc
Tier 1 Ranking 2010-2017