We are passionate about helping people that have been seriously injured due to the negligence of others. Our team of experienced personal injury lawyers are always here to help. We will fight for your rights.
Michael Rowland concentrates his practice handling Wrongful Death, Personal Injury and insurance litigation. Born and raised in the inner city of San Antonio, Texas, Michael is a graduate of Brackenridge High School. After spending two years at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas as a member of the swimming team, Michael went on to obtain his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin and Doctorate of Jurisprudence from St. Mary’s University School of Law.
Michael is licensed to practice in both Federal and State Courts in Texas. He is a member of the Texas Bar Association, San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Texas Young Lawyers Association, San Antonio Bar Association and Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity. In 2007 Michael was elected Director of the San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association.
In 2008 and every year since, Michael was voted by other local lawyers as one of the Best Lawyers in San Antonio in the field of Personal Injury Law. (Scene in SA Monthly Magazine) He has been included as a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum since 2004– membership limited to trial lawyers throughout the United States who have achieved a verdict, award or settlement in the amount of one million dollars or more. Michael has also received an “AV – Preeminent” rating from Martindale-Hubbell, representing the highest rating an attorney can receive for professional excellence and ethical standards. In 2011, Michael was selected to the National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers. Michael and his wife, Susan, have three children.
- Texas Bar Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyer’s Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International
- Director San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association (2007-Present)
- The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Lifetime Member)
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Lifetime Member)
- Best Lawyers in San Antonio; peer selected and reviewed recognition; Scene in SA Monthly magazine (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers (2011)
- “AV – Preeminent” rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- B.A., Psychology, University of Texas at Austin (1996)
- Juris Doctor, St. Mary’s Law School (2000)
Admitted to the Bar
- State Bar of Texas – 2000
- Federal Bar, United States Western Div. – 2003