Dedicated Car Accident Lawyers
The auto accident attorneys of Ketterman Rowland & Westlund are committed to dealing with your car accident claim that resulted from a car collision and our firm continues to have one of the highest success rates in San Antonio. Our lawyers will give you peace of mind that you can focus on rehabilitation while we focus on dealing with your insurance company. We do not charge for consultations and we handle emergency cases. You pay nothing unless we collect money for you.
Here’s how Ketterman Rowland & Westlund will get the compensation you deserve.
- Personalized attention to YOUR case
- Work fast to obtain evidence
- We know how to deal with insurance companies
- Settlement negotiating
- Backed with data and statistics
- Winning in the courtroom
Experienced Car Collision Lawyers
If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident, you need an experienced lawyer. Car accidents are one of the most common causes of injury and death in the United States. If you have suffered serious injuries, appropriate compensation for full recovery is necessary. The unfair business practices of many insurance companies make this process difficult and complex. Having a team of experienced attorneys on your side will give you the advantage you need to recover your compensation.
Traffic Collision Types and Causes
It’s important to know the difference between types and causes and how they can relate to your case. Traffic collisions can be classified by general types. Types of collision include
- Road Departures
- Rear End
- Side Collisions
Causes are typically defined as what contributed to the crash. A 1985 study by K. Rumar, using British and American crash reports as data, suggested 57% of crashes were due solely to driver factors, 27% to combined roadway and driver factors, 6% to combined vehicle and driver factors, 3% solely to roadway factors, 3% to combined roadway, driver, and vehicle factors, 2% solely to vehicle factors, and 1% to combined roadway and vehicle factors ((Harry Lum; Jerry A. Reagan Winter 1995. “Interactive Highway Safety Design Model: Accident Predictive Module”. Public Roads Magazine.)). Some of the most common causes are
- Human factors
- Motor vehicle speed
- Driver impairment
- Physical impairment
- Sleep deprivation
- Drug use
- Road design
Ketterman Rowland & Westlund regularly work with accident investigators, re-constructionists, and other professionals in San Antonio to gather the evidence needed to win a case. Here are some of the efforts we take to win our clients’ cases.
- Taking sworn statements from parties and witnesses
- Ordering police and investigative reports
- Reviewing video camera footage
- Studying the sequence of traffic control devices
- Analyzing data from black-box recorders
Have you been injured due to another driver’s negligence? Are you worried about lost wages, medical bills, and the overall impact on your life? Are you worried that you don’t have enough money to hire a lawyer? Our respected team of car accident attorneys is ready to fight on your behalf. Our law firm does not charge anything to get started on your claim, and you don’t pay us any fees unless we collect money for you.
Contact us today to set up a free consultation, and let us help you move forward with your life after a crash.
Want to learn more about how we will handle your car accident claim before contacting us? Click any of the links below to learn more.
- How to Work with the Insurance Company
- Common Injuries From Car Accidents
- Steps to Take After a Car Accident
- Can I Sue If There Are No Injuries in a Car Accident?
- Know When to Sue After a Car Accident
- When You Should Hire a Lawyer After a Car Accident
- Broadside Collision Defined
- San Antonio Distracted Driving Lawyer
- Why You Should Take Accident Scene Photos After a Crash
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
- Texas Car Accident Statistics
- Head-on Collisions and Injuries
- Rental Car Accident Attorney
- High Speed Serious Injuries
- What You Should, and Should Not, Do After an Auto Accident
- Texas Rideshare Accident Lawyer
- What If I’m Hit By an Uninsured Driver?
- Guide for Car Owners
- Filing a Car Accident Claim
- San Antonio Intersection Accident Lawyers
- Failure to Yield Accidents
- Rear End Collision
- Side-Impact Car Accidents
- Hit and Run Accident Attorney
- Auto Defects