Kingsland Personal Injury Lawyers
At Ketterman, Rowland & Westlund, personal injury claims are at the center of our law practice. Our skilled personal injury lawyers will fight hard to recover the full compensation you are owed after a serious accident in Kingsland or the surrounding area.Our attorneys’ dedication and hard work have earned us the respect of our clients and peers. We have been named to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, named a Best Law Firm by U.S. News & World Report, recognized by Best Lawyers of America, and honored by Super Lawyers, as well.If you need a personal injury attorney in Kingsland, Texas, please contact our firm as soon as possible for a free consultation.
How Our Kingsland Personal Injury Law Firm Can Help YouYou may be wondering what exactly a personal injury law firm does and how a lawyer can help if you have been injured. Here are some of the ways our Kingsland law firm can take the pressure off you in a personal injury case:
- Determining the full value of your case. We can tell you if you have a viable claim, what kind of damages you may be entitled to receive, and the value of those damages. Many people are only thinking of their immediate medical bills or property damage after an accident. However, you are entitled to much more beyond those initial apparent damages.
- Gathering evidence. Your statement of facts will not be enough to prove a claim. Personal injury cases require extensive documentation and evidence. Our research team will:
- Interview witnesses
- Gather police reports or accident reports
- Look for photo or video surveillance records
- Hire experts to analyze the accident and your injuries
- Handling all communication. You must be careful about any statements you make regarding your injury, especially to the responsible party or the insurance company. Having a lawyer at your side will make it much less likely that you’ll accidentally say something to jeopardize your claim. Plus, having us handle your communications means less hassle for you.
- Negotiating a settlement or fighting for you at trial. Most personal injury claims are settled out of court. Our Kingsland personal injury attorney will aggressively negotiate for a settlement to cover the full value of your losses. We will be ready to take your case to court if a settlement is not possible.
Cases Our Firm HandlesHere are some of the personal injury cases our firm handles:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Dog bite attacks
- Workplace injuries
- Wrongful deaths
- Burn injuries